ADP - ADP Recruitment 2023 is recruiting Any Graduate candidates for the role of Apprenticeship Trainee Apply Online @ official website
ADP Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - ADP Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Apprenticeship Trainee role | ADP Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. ADP Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Apprenticeship Trainee positions in Chennai Tamilnadu . Candidates who have completed their Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with ADP Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Apprenticeship Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
ADP Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||ADP Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Apprenticeship Trainee|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamilnadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About ADP Recruitment 2023 :
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is an American provider of human resources management software and services, headquartered in Roseland, New Jersey
Detailed Job Description :
In this role, it’s all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our service teams make it happen by collaborating with our clients and other key internal stakeholders to ensure that we provide “Everyday Excellence” and improve our client’s experience. (P.S. Did you know that the majority of our customers are not only satisfied, but they’d recommend ADP to someone else?) As a Payroll Process Trainee, you will assist in payroll processing by providing inputs and preparation of pay sheets for clients.
What you’ll do:
- Handling Statutory Compliances under PF, ESIC and Profession tax act. And preparing challans on monthly basis under PF, and ESIC.
- Preparation and submission of all statutory returns as per statutory periodicity
- Remittances of statutory contributions within statutory timeframe.
- Compliance under Profession TAX.
- Ensuring salary structure as per current Minimum Wages Notification
- Maintenance of statutory registers and records and returns to the various clients.
- Keeping records of the employees
- Ensuring 100% compliance
- Updating the M.I.S report with necessary statutory compliances of each employee
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Education: Commerce or accounts graduates
- Ability to showcase working knowledge on basic Excel is expected.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong aptitude to learn the payroll software application.
Bonus points if you have these:
- Basic knowledge in PF, ESI, PT, Gratuity, LWF and Taxation.
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Apprenticeship Trainee post at ADP Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
ADP Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( ADP )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
ADP – FAQs
Q1. How to apply ADP ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the ADP Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for ADP ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamilnadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,