Advanced Recruitment 2022 - Advanced is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Trainee Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Advanced Recruitment Notification - Advanced Career Notification for Trainee Engineer role | Advanced job opening Online Application. Advanced is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Advanced, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Advanced Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Advanced :
Detailed Job Description :
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference. Looking for BE/B.Tech 2022 graduates (Only CS/IT/Information Science branches) to work on Business Finance applications developed using Cobol used by Finance department within UK companies.
What You Will Do
- Work with development teams, BA, and subject matter experts/architects to implement software solutions including development and enhancements of application developed using Java
- Understand functional/business requirements through user stories and translate into technical requirements and implement accordingly
- Develop components as per requirement required to meet sprint / release goals
- Write effective and reusable code, APIs, Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Ensure maintenance and support fixes are provided for customer reported issues.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Develop in Java IDE using the standard procedural / API components.
- Very Strong basics and fundamentals concepts in Java, Object Oriented Concepts, AppServer, Database concepts using Oracle.
- Implement Automated CI/CD processes using relevant tools wherever feasible.
- Develop frameworks with reusability as mindset
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee Engineer post at Advanced includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Advanced Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Advanced Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Advanced Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Advanced Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Advanced Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Advanced Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka