Affinity Off Campus Drive 2021 | Affinity has recruit BE, B.Tech, Diploma candidates for Associate Web Designer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Affinity Off Campus Drive 2021 : Affinity has to recruit candidates for Associate Web Designer positios through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, Diploma Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Affinity you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Web Designer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Web Designer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Diploma|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Affinity : Affinity is an ad tech company which creates user engagement products (branding and performance) for digital media. It is in the business of creating sustainable and scalable advertising/media products with special attention to user experience. Established in 2014, Affinity is now a 140+ employee company that operates 5 business units, namely - mCanvas, VEVE, Siteplug, OneDash.ai & Yield Solutions.
Detailed Job Description For Affinity Off Campus Drive 2021
- Implement front-end web design based on the templates and specification guidelines provided by client for AffinityX to produce.
- Creation of exceptional websites based on clients requirements and specifications that will fully serve the needs of the customer through smart design, complete content and functional features.
- Design, develop and maintains websites using agreed upon CMS platforms, tag libraries, coding standards, and validation tests
- Identifies issues and develops solutions designed to meet specifications defined by the client
- Manages the architectural design and structure of the page layout, alignment and navigation
- Maintains technical and project documentation, conceptualizes the development process with wire framing, and integrates usability based on clients requirements
- Manages, routes, and archives work in a content management system and source code repositories
- Enforces quality by performing validation of work guided by account processes and policies
- Seeks and participates in development opportunities and maintains knowledge in field of expertise
- Adheres to website standards and best practices
- Completion of daily website target set by management to ensure SLA requirements of client
- Timely assessment of orders complexity to communicate with team leader and/or client for change of expectations in delivery
- Advises management by estimating scope and impact of large projects
- Assess and recommends if a tasks is/are within or not in scope with existing products.
Other Production Responsibilities
- Maintaining productivity and accuracy standards for the role and submit to Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) when necessary.
- Accepting tasks assigned by superiors with minimal handover.
- Regularly coordinating, collaborating and interacting with team members to ensure cross-learning and continuous improvement.
- Abiding by the policies and rules of the company and act in a professional manner at all times.
- Performing/rendering other duties or special projects, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Affinity Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experience in creating websites using any (CMS) Content Management System.
- Previous hands on work experience in WordPress and UI/UX design is a must.
- WordPress knowledge is a must.
- Web and graphic design skills and knowledge
- Adobe Photoshop knowledge is a must.
- Experience with Well-optimized graphics and understanding of how they relate to the quality of web-based output
- Understanding of web navigation, usability principles, and how code is displayed in various web browsers
- Should have good English comprehension skills
- Basic knowledge of (SEO) Search Engine Optimization
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a changing technical environment
- Excellent analytical, creative logic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English comprehension skills to interpret client direction and expectations
- Open to work in 24*7 shifts and to extend the shift as per business requirements.
- Certification from authorized web and graphic design institute.
- UI/UX / Web Design Portfolio is a must.
Documents to be Carried for Affinity Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Affinity Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (28.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Affinity Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Affinity this hiring for which position ?
Affinity hiring candidates for Associate Web Designer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Affinity Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, Diploma Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Affinity Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires