AIATSL Recruitment 2020 | Cabin Service Agent Posts | Total Vacancies: 16 | Last Date: 02.10.2020 | AI Airport Services Recruitment Notification @ www.airindia.in
AIATSL Recruitment 2020: AI Airport Services Limited (formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited) invites applications via Email from Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements stipulated herein for the following posts on a Fixed Term Contract basis. There are 16 vacancies are filled by Air India and these vacancies are allocated for Para Medical Agent Cum Cabin Service Agent, Customer Agent Posts. Applicants who are seeking Government Jobs should submit the application to given Email address. The last date for submission of AIATSL recruitment application is 02.10.2020. AIATSL recruitment notification & Air India recruitment application form is available @ Air India Careers i.e. www.airindia.in.
The Applicants will be shortlisted by the company based on its requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Personal Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Dehradun, Chennai [Tamilnadu], Kolkata [West Bengal] & Jagdalpur. Applications which are incomplete & received after the prescribed date will not be considered. Applicants should attach the relevant documents along with the application form. Application only via e-mail is accepted. More details of AI Airport Services vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Officer, Executive Officer, Ramp Service Agent|
|Qualification||Any Degree, B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, ITI|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|Salary||Rs.19,350-25,300 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Online ( Email )|
Here you will get the details for the post of Officer, Executive Officer, Ramp Service Agent includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of Air India Jobs:
- As per the notification, overall 16 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Para Medical Agent Cum Cabin Service Agent||10|
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Customer Agent & Other Posts
- Candidates should hold diploma/ B.Sc/ equivalent in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- For General Candidates: 28 years.
- OBC Candidates: 31 years.
- For SC/ST Candidates: 33 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Screening / Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via Online (Email) only will be accepted.
- Mail Address : [email protected]
Application Fee ( For Shortlisted- Candidates):
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
How to apply AI Airport Services Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website airindia.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Various Posts in Air India Airport Services Ltd”
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
How to fill up AIATSL Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from AIATSL Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.