AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 | 131 Vacancies | Senior Resident Posts | Last Date: 14.07.2020 | Apply Online @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur has recently updated an advertisement (Dean (Academics)/06/SR/2020-AIIMS.JDH) for senior residents recruitment notification. The aspiring applicants who are satisfying their eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through online mode. Online registration of application is made available now on AIIMS, Jodhpur official website i.e. aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. There are providing 131 vacancies of senior resident in various departments. Applicants searching jobs in Rajasthan can use this chance. The last date of online submission of applications will be 14.07.2020
The appointment is initially for a period of one year extendable upto three years as per the performance of the candidates. Based on bio-data, the Selection Committee may short-list candidates & called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents furnished in their application. The candidature of such applicants should complete the prescribed qualification and possessing minimum experience in the relevant fields. Candidate wishes to apply for more than one post can login to AIIMS & submit separate application with fee. Incomplete application & application after the due date will not be considered. In case the information furnished by the candidate is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Residents|
|Qualification||MD / MS/ DNB/ M.Ch/ DM/ M.Sc|
| ||Job Location||Jodhpur , Rajasthan ( Jodhpur )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Senior Residents includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur Career Job Opportunity:
- Applicants should hold MD / MS/ DNB/ M.Ch/ DM/ M.Sc or equivalent in respective discipline in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
Age Limit (as on closing date):
- Maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Selection on the basis of Examination/ Interview.
- Charge of Rs. 1000 ( Rupees Thousand Only ) will be applicable for General/ OBC candidates.
- SC/ ST are needed to pay the fee of Rs. 800 ( Rupees Eight Hundred Only )
Fee Payment Mode:
- The candidate pay prescribed application fees through Online Mode Only.
- Applicants can send application via online mode.
Steps to Apply for Senior Residents Positions in AIIMS Jodhpur :
- Go to the official website “ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in ”
- Pick the “ Latest News ” from the top on home page.
- Find and choose the “Advertisement No. Dean (Academics)/06/SR/2020-AIIMS.JDH Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session July, 2020at AIIMS, Jodhpur(Rajasthan) INDIA”
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Apply Now” for registration.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled-in application.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.