AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 | Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test 2020 | Total Vacancies 3803 | Last Date 18.08.2020 | AIIMS NORCET 2020 Notification @ www.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences invites online mode applications for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi and all new AIIMS. Recently AIIMS has announced the new job notice [Notice No. 106/2020] on 05.08.2020 for AIIMS Nursing Officer vacancy. There are 3803 vacancies are assigned for AIIMS NORCET 2020. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in Delhi kindly make the AIIMS online registration from 05.08.2020 to 18.08.2020.
AIIMS selection will be based on Online (CBT) mode Examination and AIIMS NORCET 2020 Exam will be held on 01.09.2020 (Tentatively). Candidates who have shortlisted in AIIMS Nursing Officer recruitment process will be appointed at various AIIMS Institutions like New Delhi, Badhinda [Punjab], Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Rae Bareli, Raipur, Rishikesh & Telangana. AIIMS NORCET Notification & AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.aiimsexams.org. More details of AIIMS vacancy, upcoming AIIMS Delhi Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||All India Institute Of Medical Science|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs / Medical Jobs|
|Job Role||Nursing Officer|
|Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma, ANM, GNM, B.Sc.Nursing|
|Total Vacancy||3804 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, All India|
|Salary||Rs.9,300-34,800 (per month)|
|Starting Date||05.08.2020 ( Onlne Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Nursing Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
AIIMS Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 3803 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|AIIMS New Delhi||579|
|AIIMS Rae Bareli||594|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Eligibility
- Applicants should hold B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing [or] B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from recognized university.
(i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University; Or B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
(ii) registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/Indian Nursing Council.
(i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council;
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council;
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- AIIMS selection will be based on Online (CBT) mode Examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1500 for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.1200 for SC/ST Candidates/EWS candidates.
- No fee for PWD aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Debit Card/Credit Card/ Netbanking.
How to apply AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website aiimsexams.org.
- Click “Recruitment->Nursing Officer” find the advertisement “Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test(NORCET)-2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up AIIMS Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.