Air India Express Recruitment 2020 | Senior Assistant, Manager & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 07 | Last Date Within 15 days (12.08.2020) | Air India Express Recruitment Notification @ www.airindiaexpress.in
Air India Express Recruitment 2020: Air India Express Limited is going to fill up various vacancies in Medical Services and Finance Department. It invites offline applications from Indian Citizens fulfilling the requirements as on July 01, 2020 for the following posts, on fixed term contract basis. Recently it has announced the new job notification for 07 vacancies. As per the Air India Express Jobs notification, these vacancies are allotted for Chief Medical Officer, Senior Assistant, Deputy Chief of Finance, Manager & Deputy Manager posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Jobs in Central govt those candidates should send the filled application form to given address Within 15 days of advertisement.
Applicants should possess CA/ ICWA/ Degree/ MBBS from board or recognized university. Age limit should be between 35 years to 40 years. Candidates should pay required fee via Demand Draft. Air India Express selection will be based on written test, personal interview & Pre-employment Medical Examination. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Mumbai [Maharashtra]. Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2020 notification & Air India Express Jobs application form is available @ www.airindiaexpress.in. More details of Air India Express vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Air India Express Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Chief Medical Officer, Senior Assistant, Deputy Chief of Finance, Manager , Deputy Manager|
|Qualification||Degree / CA / ICWA / MBBS Degree|
| ||Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs. 60000 - 100000|
|Starting Date||29.07.2020 ( Offline Mode )|
|Last Date||Within 15 days of advertisement (12.08.2020)|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Chief Medical Officer, Senior Assistant, Deputy Chief of Finance, Manager , Deputy Manager includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Air India Express Latest Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 07 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Chief Medical Officer||01||Rs.100000|
|Deputy Chief of Finance||01||Rs.175000|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Sr. Assistant, Manager, Deputy Manager & Other Vacancy
- Chief Medical Officer: MBBS Degree.
- Senior Assistant: Degree.
- Deputy Chief of Finance: CA/ ICWA.
- Manager: should possess CA.
- Dy. Manager: should hold CA/ ICWA.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Chief Medical Officer: 65 years.
- Senior Assistant: 30 years.
- Deputy Chief of Finance: 50 years.
- Manager & Dy. Manager: 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Personal Interview & Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address : The Chief of HR, Air India Express Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai.
How to apply Air India Express Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website airindiaexpress.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Vacancies for various positions in Medical Services and Finance Department – Click Here To Download Application Form”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Air India Express Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.