Air Products Recruitment 2021 | Air Products has recruit BE, B.Tech - Mechanical candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Air Products Recruitment 2021 : Air Products has to recruit candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee positios through off campus in Kochi Kerala . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech - Mechanical Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Air Products you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (07.12.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Air Products|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech - Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Kochi , Kerala|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Air Products
Air Products : Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 17,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Detailed Job Description For Air Products Recruitment 2021
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the GET – Instrument Engineer on Confirmation after initial training will be responsible for executing the maintenance schedules of the Air Products Kochi facility.
- Working with the guidance of the Maintenance Manager and alongside the Shift engineer and Assistant Plant Manager to ensure the smooth and reliable operation and maintenance of all aspects of the plant, with the aim of achieving the highest plant reliability and availability, whilst controlling maintenance related costs within the budget.
- GET Instrument Engineer will be placed on an initial training for one year and on successful completion and certification will be confirmed for the job role. Broad Plant based training, inter disciplinary training and Core Instrumentations & Controls
- Ensuring all planned and unplanned maintenance work is carried out according to Air Products safety procedures, ensuring KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Ensure to comply with AP and local safety, health and environment standard, fulfill the mandatory safety requirement and activities: safety training, safety meeting, and all other requirements by AP EH&S and local regulation.
- Troubleshooting and rectifying equipment upsets and failures in a timely and efficient manner. Monitor the serviceability of plant equipment and facilities and ensure they adhere to safety, housekeeping, and environmental requirements.
- Responsible for all instrument and control system equipment regular maintenance and repairing, such as all field instrumentation, valves, flow meter, transmitter, control circuit, monitoring, DCS, PLC etc.
- Response to maintenance requirements that could be scheduled or unscheduled/emergency jobs, on 24/7 base, prompt response to requests for assistance and putting in the time and effort to meet our customer’s expectations.
- To be familiar with all equipments in plants, maintain all maintenance equipments accurate documents integrity and equipment history database reachable.
- Provide hand-on technical skills at the troubleshooting and all related maintenance work or supporting work responsible.
- Perform preventive maintenance work and support to implement Mechanical Integrity work, troubleshooting, repair for all equipment.
- Supervision of contractor’s work in the facility or shop to guarantee safety and quality and reliability.
- Provide technical reports through the specified datasheet or checklist.
- Reporting-Time entry weekly and prepare technical reports.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Air Products Recruitment 2021
- BE/ B.Tech in Instrumentation and Controls engineering from Reputed College.
- Must be team oriented and have a willingness to learn and further develop technical skills.
- Good Communication & coordination skills.
- Fluent in oral and written English language.
Documents to be Carried for Air Products Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Air Products Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (07.12.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Air Products Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Air Products this hiring for which position ?
Air Products hiring candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Air Products Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech - Mechanical Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Air Products Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Kochi , Kerala
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires