Airtel Off Campus Drive 2020 | Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Bharti Airtel – Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national and international long distance services to carriers.
||Company Name||Bharti Airtel|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Shift Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Shift Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Airtel Jobs 2020 :
- As a Shift Engineer, You will have to monitor Network Alarm, get a timely notification and raising Trouble Ticket.
- You will be resolving TTs as per timelines.
- You will get a timely notification and impact list preparation.
- Applicants provisioning of the circuits as per the Work Orders in stipulated time.
- You will have to do preventive checks or routine maintenance of the EIG Network.
- Applicants effectively coordinate with Suppliers for resolution of issues.
- Applicants effectively coordinate with Cable landing and Terminal Stations.
- As per the process, You will work on Escalations.
- You must ensure about 100% process compliance to agreed SLAs for Service Assurance and Service delivery.
- Applicants should have good Communication Skills.
Skills Required For Airtel Jobs 2020 :
- You will have to work on the submarine cable system and Transport network technologies.
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Analytical and problems Solving
- Improving customer satisfaction with quick resolution
- Very good communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Airtel Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Airtel Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.