aiXplain Recruitment Notification for Software Engineering Intern, AI Backend positions, aiXplain Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by aiXplain on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with aiXplain, this is your chance to apply aiXplain Off Campus Drive 2023 job vacancy.
aiXplain Off Campus Drive 2023
aiXplain is recruiting B.E, B.tech candidates for the role of Software Engineering Intern, AI Backend. Here, you will find more information about the Software Engineering Intern, AI Backend post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
aiXplain Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Software Engineering Intern, AI Backend
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|As per norms
Detailed Job Description :
- Design and implement robust software solutions for AI systems, ensuring optimal performance, scalability, and cost-efficiency while considering the unique requirements and complexities associated with artificial intelligence.
- Collaborate with external partners to integrate their AI systems into our platform.
- Transform AI/ML prototypes developed by our scientists into industry-grade products, facilitating the seamless integration of our platform for both existing and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Data Scientists, AI Engineers, and Product Managers to define the solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, including Operating Systems, Networking, and Software Programming paradigms like Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience using SQL or NoSQL databases for building backend applications.
- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, or shell scripting.
- Experience building front-end applications with ReactJS is a plus.
- Experience building Machine Learning applications or models is a plus.
- Experience in a software programming-based role as an intern or having participated in online remote software internships is a plus.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineering Intern, AI Backend post at aiXplain includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
aiXplain Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( aiXplain Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
aiXplain Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply aiXplain Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the aiXplain Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. aiXplain Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for aiXplain Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka