Align Technology Off Campus Drive 2020 | Associate Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Align Technology – Align Technology is a publicly-traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
||Company Name||Align Technology|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Align Technology Jobs 2020 :
As an associate developer, you will be responsible for building responsive web sites that touch millions of users worldwide. As an associate developer, your job will be to work on these products across the entire tech stack. You will work with databases, distributed systems, micro-services, message bus/queues, and frontend user interfaces. Our stack includes React, Ruby on Rails, Java, Postgres, Rabbit MQ, AWS, Ansible, Docker, and many other open source tools.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems.
- Provide technical leadership to other software developers.
- Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
In this role, you will…
- Develop highly scalable micro-services and APIs
- Develop user-friendly interfaces
- Write unit and integration tests
- Build instrumentation and metrics for monitoring and alerting systems
- Document your work, research and implement new technologies to solve specific product asks
Skills Required For Align Technology Jobs 2020 :
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Strong fundamentals including an understanding of data structures, concurrent programming
- Able to write elegant, efficient, and testable code
- Must have the willingness to learn new technologies and embrace the technology trends
- Experience with relational databases
Documents to be Carried for Align Technology Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Align Technology Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires