Alliance Data Off Campus Drive 2021 | Alliance Data has recruit Any Degree candidates for System Analyst-1 | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Alliance Data Off Campus Drive 2021 : Alliance Data has to recruit candidates for System Analyst-1 positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in Any Degree Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Alliance Data you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of System Analyst-1 includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Alliance Data|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Analyst-1|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Alliance Data
Alliance Data : Alliance Data has a singular focus: to measurably change consumer behavior and grow business for our clients through data-driven marketing, loyalty and payment solutions. We attract and retain the very best talent on the planet. So, when you join Alliance Data, you’re given everything you need to succeed. We value bold, innovative thinking, and always support each other. It’s who we are. It’s what we do.
Detailed Job Description For Alliance Data Off Campus Drive 2021
- Requirement Elicitation/Documentation – Conducts functional process analysis, needs assessments, elicit business and functional requirements in order to recommend technical solutions that deliver business value.
- Partners with internal and external customers to document user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify systems.
- Utilizes written communication skills to write clear requirements and demonstrate the ability to verbally communicate to all levels of stakeholders to ensure the requirements are understood by all.
- When utilizing Agile Methodology, document requirements via User Stories and acceptance criteria in the Gherkin format.
- When utilizing Waterfall Methodology, document requirements via traditional requirement statements.
- Acts as the technical liaison/coordinator between IT developers and end users for internal and external team projects
Application Analysis – Demonstrates technical aptitude by understanding current state functionality. Understands application environment, interfaces between applications, and interfaces with third party vendors, including APIs. May work with core mainframe systems and digital systems. Recommend technical solutions for application enhancements to meet business needs. Create and maintain system documentation.
Data Analysis – Understands database structure and identify relationships. Identify and recommend database enhancements to support business needs. Map data across multiple systems. Writes and executes SQL queries to analyze data and use SAS as applicable. Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy by analyzing data and drawing conclusions based upon the data. Creates and maintains configuration settings, system documentation, and generate and report on metrics.
Infrastructure Analysis – Understands current state infrastructure environment related to each project. Understands the details of business functions in order to identify, develop and implement effective technology solutions that address small to medium complex issues. Identify system requirements that may impact infrastructure. Communicate infrastructure changes to project stakeholders.
Information Security Policy Analysis – Understands current state informational and data security policies and procedures. Identify informational security and data requirements based upon project and system needs. Collaborates with Information Security, IT governance, IT Risk, Global Audit, and Business Continuity partners to ensure that applications comply with all policy and procedures.
SDLC Support – Provides requirement traceability and support from business concept to project delivery. Advises in the creation of test plans/scripts to ensure compliance of requirement specification. Validates program designs, unit testing and integration test results to ensure compliance with requirements. Understand defect management and use JIRA. Demonstrate ability to organize and prioritize work in order to work on multiple projects over the same time period.
Business Communications – Demonstrates foundational knowledge of credit card operations, banking, financial, loyalty rewards, and credit card regulatory while working with various areas of the business. May work with clients and Client Partnership for business integration for onboarding new clients and new product capabilities. Demonstrate leadership by driving projects to meet milestone dates, utilizing critical thinking skills to help analyze business problems and recommending solutions, and collaborating with stakeholders to resolve problems and gaining consensus on the best solution.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Alliance Data Off Campus Drive 2021
- Degree Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical training experience
- Area of Study: Computer Science or related field
- Years of Work Experience Preferred: 1 year
- Type / focus of work experience preferred: Data Validation/Quality Assurance/Software Testing.
- Systems Analyst Lead or Manager
- Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements: Normal office environment, some travel may be required.
- Direct Reports: None
Documents to be Carried for Alliance Data Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Alliance Data Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (24.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Alliance Data Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Alliance Data this hiring for which position ?
Alliance Data hiring candidates for System Analyst-1 position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Alliance Data Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
Any Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
Freshers candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Alliance Data Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires