Allianz Careers 2023 - Allianz is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Travel Claim Associate Apply Online @ official website
Allianz Recruitment Notification - Allianz Career Notification for Travel Claim Associate role | Allianz job opening Online Application. Allianz is currently recruiting candidates for Travel Claim Associate positions in Gurugram Haryana . Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Allianz, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Travel Claim Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Allianz Careers 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Travel Claim Associate|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Allianz :
Detailed Job Description :
Review claims of a moderate to complex level and related documentation to determine if loss is covered and what benefits apply.
- Key responsibilities which take no less than 10% of overall job time
- Regular, predictable, reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Review claims, identify the incident, determine coverage in accordance with the contract, conclude what, if any benefit applies and the amount to be reimbursed.
- Responsible for paying or rejecting the claim in accordance with the terms and conditions of the insuring agreement.
- Follow-up with customer either by letter or email once the claim has been resolved.
- Replying email inquiries from customers regarding the status of their claim.
- Enter determination and relevant notes into PeopleSoft in accordance with guidelines.
- Collaborate with other departments as needed to verify or obtain missing information.
- Research discrepancies and escalate questionable claims to the Manager.
- Send out claim forms to new customers as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Candidate should be comfortable with Day shift- 9am to 6pm or 10am to 7pm
- Candidate should be excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate should understand the CRM business and have min. 1 Year of work experience in Customer Services/Claim functions (preferably in Insurance)
- Candidate should be able to handle Time and Pressure Management to deliver the standards within stipulated timelines
- Candidate should have convincing skills to handle customers in critical situations
- Candidate should have a good typing speed (minimum 25-30 WPM)
- Candidate should have skills to demonstrate the product to prospective buyers/ existing customer
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of insurance
- Candidate should be Graduated from well reputed university.
- Candidate should have solid analytical, computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Candidate should have time management and decision-making skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Travel Claim Associate post at Allianz includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Allianz Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Allianz Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Allianz Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Allianz Careers 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Allianz Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Allianz Careers 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana