Allscripts Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Name: Allscripts – With more than 30 years of experience, we take pride in partnering with and connecting consumers, providers, payers and communities. Today, Allscripts partnership and solutions, including electronic health record (EHR), population health, patient engagement and revenue cycle management services, enable organizations worldwide—of all sizes—to change what’s possible in healthcare.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Allscripts Jobs 2020 :
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
Skills Required for Allscripts Jobs 2020 :
- 0 – 2 Years of experience in design, development and implementation of any software language.
- Hands on experience in .Net or COBOL Programming is preferred.
- US Healthcare, Revenue Cycle Management Knowledge is preferred.
Documents to be Carried for Allscripts Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Allscripts Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.