Allscripts Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune | Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Name: Allscripts – With more than 30 years of experience, we take pride in partnering with and connecting consumers, providers, payers and communities. Today, Allscripts partnership and solutions, including electronic health record (EHR), population health, patient engagement and revenue cycle management services, enable organizations worldwide—of all sizes—to change what’s possible in healthcare.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Systems Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Systems Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Allscripts Jobs 2020 :
- Windows : Windows Server Administration. Skillset in active directory.
- VMWare : L2 VMware Administration.
- SCCM : L1 SCCM Administration, Expertise with Patching.
- Exchange : L1 exchange and O365 Administration experience.
- Readiness to provide 24X7 Support in shift and on-call.
Documents to be Carried for Allscripts Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Allscripts Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expir