Alstom Off Campus Drive 2020 | Design Engineer | BE / B.Tech – EEE / ECE | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Alstom India – Alstom is a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives, with products including the AGV, TGV, Eurostar, and Pendolino high-speed trains, in addition to suburban, regional and metro trains, and Citadis trams.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India’s fastest trains – Shatabdi and Rajdhani – which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
||Company Name||Alstom India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||ATC Design Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of ATC Design Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Alstom Jobs 2020 :
The ATC Designer is part of the Project Engineering Team under the coordination of ATC Leader. He /She develops ATC system architecture, trackside and trainborne, defining and allocating requirements, evaluating design trade-offs, balancing technical risk, defining and assessing interfaces, keeping close coordination with verification and validation activities and with project deployment activities, in line with the system roadmap.
- Design system and provide related documents (specification, architecture, interface, etc.).
- Lead ATC Design Reviews.
- Adhering to technical processes and Project Engineering V cycle.
- Ensure the ATC configuration by application data or coding is performed regarding the process and ready for testing.
- Investigate the V&V test failures for corrective actions.
- QCD is as per WP commitment.
- Contribute for the multiple projects design support.
Skills Required For Alstom Jobs 2020 :
- BE/BTech in Electronics/Electronics and Communication.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in rail signaling /Automation domain.
- Experience in complex real time system (Rail signaling, avionics, defence, safety related systems).
- Engineering background (System engineering knowledge (desirable: signaling system).
- Defect analysis and able to propose a corrective solution.
- English (Good verbal and written communication skills).
- System Specification and Requirements Development
- QCD management (Ability to work transversally with engineering teams / Autonomy / Coordination).
- Software engineering (master methods and tools to configure generic ATC software).
- Rolling stock systems (especially the ones that interface with trainborne ATP like brakes, traction, doors).
- Basic SW development skills and Expert-level knowledge in Excel.
Documents to be Carried for Alstom Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Alstom Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.