Alstom - Alstom Recruitment 2023 is recruiting Engineering candidates for the role of Electromechanical Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Alstom Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Alstom Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Electromechanical Engineer role | Alstom Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Alstom Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Electromechanical Engineer positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their Engineering are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Alstom Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Electromechanical Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Alstom Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Electromechanical Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Alstom Recruitment 2023 :
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations.
Detailed Job Description :
- Closure of open points or escalation: 10 days maximum
- Compliance to Engineering WorkPackage (variation orders excluded): 100%
- Quality of his delivery (included sub-contractor delivery): 1st time quality rate > 90% (quality rate = modification validated OK / number of applied modification)
- Respect of the delivery planning (included sub-contractor delivery) = 100% on time delivery
- Application level of standard PPL = 100%
- Configuration management of his deliverables = 100% of deliverables properly managed into configuration database
- Respect of Cost allocation
Accountable for :
- Performing 3D, design annotations and 2D deliverables in compliance with QCD commitments, Metier rules and processes.
- Modelling and storing allocated volumes and interfaces for sub-systems / components in Digital Mock-Up.
- Performing Detailed Design on internal sub-systems.
- Filling-up attributes for each part in Digital Mock-Up (naming, material, Fire & Smoke, etc.)
- Verifying consistency of digital mock-up (no clash, etc.) and compliance with requirements (allocated volumes, weight, interfaces, etc.) on assigned scope.
- Preparing and documenting Domain Design Reviews
- Updating Digital Mock-Up taking into account Change Requests.
- Checking CADs’ and sub-contractor’s Design Quality
- Realizing stack-up analysis.
- Realizing Bill of Material.
Responsible for :
- Planning and piloting Electrical/Mechanical Domain activities of assigned zone and related deliverables on project taking into account applicable instructions/processes and other specific Customer (internal or external) requirements.
- Applying TE or TD rules, processes and tools (single-domain) and ensuring Domain deliverables quality and their acceptance by the Customer (internal or external) within committed limits.
- Managing production of deliverables in accordance with Planning targets on the Domain assigned zone.
- Designing products taking into account project requirements (performances, manufacturability, serviceability, testability, etc.).
- Preparing and documenting Domain Design Reviews according to project schedule and following-up the main open actions.
- Checking respect of Allocated volumes/interfaces (no-clashes) on internal design.
- Resolving Project issues in assigned zone.
- Reporting on the Electrical/Mechanical Domain activities progress and alerting relevant N+1 in case of issue potentially impacting achievement of QCD commitments.
- Respecting and/or allocating requirements and interfaces to Sub-Systems/equipment (Allocated volume, weight, location, 3PL, etc.)
- Analysing change request impacts on assigned zone and applying change if request accepted.
- Validating relevant Domain deliverables and securing planning.
Contributor for :
- Perform quotation of engineering work-package, upon request
- Defining Project Decomposition (PBS)
- Supporting Sourcing, Industrialization and Manufacturing teams during Production ramp-up.
- Collaborating with MDL for continuous improvement of the Domain (including RoE)
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Knowledge & Experience
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferably applied to Railway products with 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Good Communications and interpersonal skills including with third parties (customer).
- Time management and reporting skill.
- Sense of urgency / priority.
- Structured and organised with Hands-on approach.
- English operational in read/writing and technical meetings.
- Direct functional reporting: 2 to 5 persons
- Depending on the project size, the scope of accountability represents a workload of up to 10 full time equivalents (with subcontracting).
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Electromechanical Engineer post at Alstom Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Alstom Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Alstom )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Alstom – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Alstom ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Alstom Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Alstom ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,