Altair Fresher Jobs 2020 | Software Engineer Intern | BE , B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Altair – Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Altair Engineering is a leading global product design, consulting and commercial software product company.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Intern|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore ,|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Altair Jobs 2020 :
- A Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree in Engineering – Mechanical/Aerospace/Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related discipline
- Experience in developing geometric/mesh generation/mesh manipulation algorithms and related data structures in industry, research, or academia
- Proficiency in C++ programming and object-oriented application design
- Experience or knowledge of parallel programming and related data structures will be plus
- Understanding of CAD/CAE element software a plus
- Familiarity with Finite Element Method (FEM) and Experience in PLM systems would be an advantage.
- Experience with Agile and lean software development processes is also a plus.
- Requires good communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Documents to be Carried for Altair Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Altair Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.