Altair Off Campus Drive 2021 - Altair Engineering is recruiting Master Degree candidates for the role of Student Intern- Flux Apply Online @ official website
Altair Engineering Recruitment Notification - Altair Engineering Career Notification for Student Intern- Flux role | Altair Engineering job opening Online Application. Altair Engineering is currently recruiting candidates for Student Intern- Flux positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their Master Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Altair Engineering, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Student Intern- Flux post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Altair Engineering Overview
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Student Intern- Flux|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Altair Engineering :
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data analytics. Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Detailed Job Description :
Intern is responsible for assisting the core FLUX team on various assignments of technical demonstration, projects, training, installation and product support.
- Assist with activities which may include one of more of the following:
- Provide demonstrations, presentations, and training for FLUX tool.
- Perform pre- and post-sales support of customer including evaluations, software benchmarking and high-level technical support on FLUX.
Job Category: Engineering, Electrical
Primary Location: Hyderabad
Full/Part Time: Full Time(1 year)
Qualifications: To be considered for the Intern program at Altair the candidate students must be post-graduate in Electrical Engineering from reputed universities, and meet the following requirements
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- M.Tech major in Electrical Engineering
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software principles on magnetic flux, inductances, electro-thermal, magneto-thermal, and electrostatic, transient electric analysis.
- Deep understanding of the principals of finite element method for low-frequency electromagnetic and thermal simulations, and inducting heating
- Knowledge of fundamental of magnetic, electric and thermal fields; static, harmonic and transient analysis of electric rotating machines, and other electrical systems like transformers, actuators, sensors, generators.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- The candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
- The student with Altair University certification will be preferred.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Student Intern- Flux post at Altair Engineering includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Altair Engineering Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Altair Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Altair Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Altair Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Altair Engineering Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Altair Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,