Alvaria Recruitment Notification for Order Process Analyst positions, Alvaria Off Campus Drive 2024 Notification was officially announced by Alvaria on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Alvaria, this is your chance to apply.
Alvaria Off Campus Drive 2024
Alvaria is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Order Process Analyst. Here, you will find more information about the Order Process Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Alvaria Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Order Process Analyst
|0 – 1 Years
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- Review and process order packs from Sales to ensure accuracy, timeliness and compliance with Aspect policies. Make recommendations to sales on corrective action required for non-conformity.
- Generate support renewal quotations or convert existing product quotations developed by sales for shipment
- Processing of orders within Sales Force & NetSuite ERP system and updating of all relevant fields to ensure accurate hand-offs to supporting organizations ensuring accurate customer entitlement.
- Ensures all approvals and signatures are in place prior to order booking.
- Processing of credits, rebills and sales related RMA activity.
- Manage order holds and backlog for covered area.
- Understands company specific product/support offerings, pricing policies and programs to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Possess a good working knowledge of systems and processes and compliance with company policies.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Knowledge of any ERP System, Sales Force & NetSuite experience will be preferred.
- Ability to timely communicate complex information to line management and Sales as needed.
- Strong customer service, communication and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Gains exposure to more complex aspects of position, such as SOX compliance, financial accounting rules and product offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to learn a complex product suite.
- Ability to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems and contribute to the fulfillment of projects and organizational objectives.
- Ability to provide solutions to problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- May require direction from more senior peers or line management on complex situations.
- 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time and working extended hours as needed during quarter end peak volumes.
- In certain circumstances, local language skills may be required and will be requested as needed
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Order Process Analyst post at Alvaria includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Alvaria Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Alvaria Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Alvaria Off Campus Drive 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Alvaria Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Alvaria Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. Alvaria Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Alvaria Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka