Amazon Career 2022 - Amazon has recruit BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for Support Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Career 2022 : Amazon has to recruit candidates for Support Engineer positions through off campus in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai. The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Amazon you can use this recruitment.
|Amazon Career 2022|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
As a member of the AISPL Premium Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities. You will be surrounded by people that who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to a global list of customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Exposure to Cloud computing
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
Amazon Career 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon Career 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon Career 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is , Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai
Amazon Career 2022,
Amazon off campus,
Amazon Career 2022 application form,
Amazon Career 2022 notification,
Amazon Career 2022 qualification,
Amazon Career 2022 salary details,
Amazon Career 2022 selection process,
how to apply Amazon Career 2022 Job Vacancies,
Amazon Career 2022 Vacancies details,
Amazon job openings,
Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai Job Vacancies,
Amazon job vacancies,
jobs in ,
jobs in Amazon,
Support Engineer job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,