Amazon - Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Business Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 Recruitment Notification - Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 Career Notification for Business Analyst role | Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 job opening Online Application. Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Business Analyst positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Business Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Detailed Job Description :
- Understanding drivers, impacts, and key influences in the BizOps Domain.
- Partnering with the business team to create key performance indicators and new methodologies for measurement.
- Translating data into actionable insights for the stakeholders.
- Automate reporting for weekly business metrics, identify areas of opportunity to automate and scale ad-hoc analyses
- You will perform complex data analysis (root cause deep dives, correlations, regressions, simulations, and optimization) to identify different opportunities to reduce process gaps.
- You will build infrastructure and implement maintenance strategy for internal datasets to support swift analysis to answer critical business questions
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BA or BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Management or another technical field
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial
- Proficiency in MS Excel and SQL is a must
- Ability to take complex business problems and translate them into clear and accurate results
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause/ analyses
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders to mine the right data sources efficiently and accurately
- Strong verbal and written communications skills at an executive level that enable you to explain complex insights with clarity and precision
- Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and / or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Experience creating and managing dashboards
- Experience in automation using Excel, VBA
- Experience working with both business and operations teams with deep experience on existing systems and data sources
- Experience creating and managing dashboards – Experience in automation using Excel, VBA – Experience working with both business and operations teams with deep experience on existing systems and data sources
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Business Analyst post at Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Amazon )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Careers Bengaluru 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,