Amazon Careers 2023 - Amazon is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for the role of KDP Support Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Recruitment Notification - Amazon Career Notification for KDP Support Analyst role | Amazon job opening Online Application. Amazon is currently recruiting candidates for KDP Support Analyst positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amazon, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the KDP Support Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Amazon Careers 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||KDP Support Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Amazon :
Detailed Job Description :
- Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a self-service publishing service for publishing e-books to the Amazon Kindle store.
- The KDP Support Analyst will be the front line interface between Amazon and vendors/content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store.
- The KDP Support Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for vendors using the KDP system and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to, such that the system works smoothly.
- Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment.
- This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that is changing the way people read.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Should be willing to work from the office as VCC is not available.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts and over the weekends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Process and respond to phone calls, chats and emails received from publishers.
- Work on developing personalized responses for publisher questions.
- Must be able to interact with external stakeholders like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team and notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work with customer service manager in documenting process flows.
- Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
- Experience in web-enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to authors.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and HTML is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that authors are facing, categorize, document, and decide when and to whom to escalate them.
- Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner.
- College graduates.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the KDP Support Analyst post at Amazon includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Amazon Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon Careers 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon Careers 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu