Amazon Freshers Recruitment – Amazon has recruit BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for Cloud Support Associate Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Freshers Recruitment : Amazon has to recruit candidates for Cloud Support Associate positions through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Amazon you can use this recruitment.
Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Cloud Support Associate|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Cloud Support Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
About Amazon :
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world,” and is one of the world’s most valuable brands
Detailed Job Description for Amazon Freshers Recruitment :
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
Job Qualification and Skills Required for Amazon Freshers Recruitment :
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon Freshers Recruitment – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon Freshers Recruitment ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon Freshers Recruitment ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
Search Terms : Amazon Freshers Recruitment notification, Amazon Freshers Recruitment qualification, Amazon Freshers Recruitment salary details, Amazon Freshers Recruitment selection process, how to apply Amazon Freshers Recruitment Job Vacancies, Amazon Freshers Recruitment Vacancies details, Amazon hiring, Amazon job openings, Amazon career, Bengaluru Karnataka Job Vacancies, Amazon job vacancies, Private Jobs, jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka, jobs in Amazon, Cloud Support Associate job openings, freshers jobs openings,