Amazon Hiring Freshers As Software Development Engineer Intern
Amazon Hiring Freshers As Software Development Engineer Intern: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer Intern
Job ID: 1001613
Work Location: ADCI – Karnataka
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission-critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for the delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
· · Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
· · Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
· · Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
· · Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
· Candidates pursuing Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
· · Excellent problem solving skills.
· · Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
· · Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
· · Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Previous technical internship(s) preferred.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Hiring Freshers As Software Development Engineer.