Amazon Internships 2020 | Software Engineer Intern | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
||Company Name||Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer Intern|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- Amazon is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
Skills Required For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform).
- Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development.
- Experience with mobile technologies (native/hybrid) a plus.
- Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases.
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.