Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 - Amazon is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Software Development Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Recruitment Notification - Amazon Career Notification for Software Development Engineer role | Amazon job opening Online Application. Amazon is currently recruiting candidates for Software Development Engineer positions in Gurugram Haryana . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amazon, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Development Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience||0 to 4 years|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Amazon :
Table of contents
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Detailed Job Description :
- We’re looking for a Software Development engineer who takes great pride in both the technical and business contribution of his or her work.
- You will be given the chance to have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers.
- The role demands that the person is proficient in design, coding, reviews and that he is able to independently work on requirements, challenge the requirements from stakeholders, drive the product development right from ideation to deployment and operations.
- You will use a variety of core languages and technologies including Java, Spring MVC, HTML, Linux and AWS to name a few.
- The development team in India focuses on building part of this platform.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 0 to 4 years of experience in product development working on highly scalable systems.
- Extensive experience programming in OO language (Java or C++) and design patterns
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and problem solving.
- Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
- Knowledge in SQL, NoSQL, XML, and Web services
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions in conjunction with passionate customer-focus.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Programming skills in Java, C++ or similar Object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD).
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- BS/MS in Computer Science or in a related field Deep knowledge of distributed systems, asynchronous architectures.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Development Engineer post at Amazon includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,