Amazon - Amazon Off Campus is recruiting Degree candidates for the role of Quality Assurance Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Notification - Amazon Off Campus Career Notification for Quality Assurance role | Amazon Off Campus job opening Online Application. Amazon Off Campus is currently recruiting candidates for Quality Assurance positions in Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amazon Off Campus, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Quality Assurance post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Amazon Off Campus|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance|
|Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Amazon Off Campus :
Table of contents
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives
Detailed Job Description :
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Any Graduate
- Functioning knowledge of Microsoft systems including Word, Excel
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by software systems and processes
- Ability to troubleshoot and make visual quick decisions based on training
- Knowledge/experience in the publishing industry would be preferred
- Experience in quality assurance
- Experience in tracking data
- Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, with strong organizational and follow-up skills
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
The Quality Assurance Associate will quickly analyze print book file quality and make decisions based on specifications and instructions. The QA associate is responsible for final file quality and should be able to accurately determine whether something passes or fails according to specifications, have strong attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to updated instructions.
- Perform quick, visual reviews of print book files based on specifications and training
- Perform repetitive tasks that will require the individual to make judgment-based decisions based on guidelines provided in the standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Compare each task against specifications outlined in SOPs
- Within general workflow guidelines, work autonomously to meet targets and timelines
- Perform tasks using fair judgment in understanding instructions provided by the Subject Matter Experts, managers, or SOPs
- Effectively communicate questions to Quality Assurance Specialists and Quality Assurance Leads
- Record data based on daily work using Excel and willing to work on weekends
- Maturity and ability to review explicit adult content from a clinical perspective. This includes nudity, strong language, etc.,
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Quality Assurance post at Amazon Off Campus includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Off Campus Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Amazon )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Off Campus Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon ?
The Job location for this post is , Tamil Nadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,