Amazon off campus drive 2020 | Services Support Specialist | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Services Support Specialist|
|Experience Needed||1+ yrs exp|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Started|
Here you will get the details for the post of Services Support Specialist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
- Associate in Computer Science or related field or experience equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in help-desk or desk-side support environment
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft Windows 10 and additionally one or more of the following: Mac OS X, Linux.
- Strong verbal and written skills proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Display a commitment to quality and strong multi-tasking skills
- Adherence to shift schedules and timeliness are key requirements
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling, weekends, and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory)
- Advanced Linux systems administration skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- ITIL Foundation Certification
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.