Amazon off campus drive 2020 | MBA-II | MBA Graduates | Bangalore
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
|Details Of Amazon careers 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private JObs | IT jobs|
|Qualification||MBA Graduates||Total Vacancy||Various Various|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru|
|Salary||Best in Industry Best in industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of MBA-II includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
· Pursuing Full-Time MBA and expected to graduate by 2019
· For applicants from Invite-Only-Campuses
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
· Ability to use hard data and metrics to make and support decisions
· Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment.
· Specific to each role, refer to the JD shared with your placement team.
· You possess permanent authorization to work in the country of application and DOES NOT need any visa support/sponsorship.
· Please note that Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to achieve equal employment for all persons without discrimination. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability, you may contact Amazon Student Programs Team or your placement team.
Online Apply Link :
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post
For more details keep in touch with our website www.Jobvision.in