Amazon - Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of GO AI Associate Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for GO AI Associate role | Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for GO AI Associate positions in Work From Home(Hiring Office @ Bangalore). Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the GO AI Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||GO AI Associate|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Work From Home(Hiring Office @ Bangalore)|
|Salary||2.25 – 2.75 LPA|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Detailed Job Description :
The Associate in this role is required to watch the video of the stowing action at a fulfillment center, understand it thoroughly and make best use of human judgement in combination with the tools and resources to indicate the activity captured in the video. They are expected to verify or mark the location of product through a tool while maintaining highest level of accuracy. This process helps in maintaining the fulfillment center’s stow quality. This is an operational role. Under general supervision, the Associate performs precise and thorough video/image annotations with high degree of accuracy and duration.
The candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Commitment to meet deadlines
- Constructive spirit of discontent & mental toughness
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance
Ability to Annotate video based Jobs for prolonged timeAbility to work with remote teams and exceptionally good team player
A day in the life
- GO-AI Associates work in 24X7 environment with rotational shifts. Associates would be working in a 9 hour shift, including breaks. The shift timings would be subject to change every quarter or as per business requirement. In case the associate is working in night shift, night shift allowance will be provided as per the applicable Amazon’s work policy.
- Weekly Offs: Rotational two-consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off, not necessarily Saturday and Sunday) or as per business discretion.
- Locations: Bangalore (It is mandatory to be present in the Bangalore location in order to onboard )
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Graduation in any stream. Good knowledge of MS office.
- 0 – 24 months of experience in any domain with good logical reasoning skills.
- Non- Engineering academic background.
- Strong inter personal & communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Eye for Detail
- Good Knowledge of MS office
- Demonstrable understanding of the Internet and ability to set up/use laptop or Desktop and basic understanding of tools /applications required in a day to day work environment.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the GO AI Associate post at Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Amazon )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon ?
The Job location for this post is , Work From Home(Hiring Office @ Bangalore)
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,