Amazon Recruitment Notification for IT Support Associate positions, Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Amazon on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Amazon, this is your chance to apply.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023
Amazon is recruiting Degree/ Diploma candidates for the role of IT Support Associate. Here, you will find more information about the IT Support Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|IT Support Associate
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|Upto ₹ 4.1 LPA
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- Amazon, one of the top 100 companies in the United States, has an immediate opening for an IT Support Associate .
- IT Service Desk (SD) is the centralized IT support organization within OTS Global IT Delivery located across America, Europe/Prague, India.
- The team utilizes an omni-channel contact center to provide efficient, streamline 24×7 IT support to Worldwide (WW) Operations (Ops) associates and internal/external support for Amazon Lockers.
- Overall, SD plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon sites globally and thereby has a direct impact on Amazon’s ability to serve its customers on time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Effective Communication Skills: Demonstrating proficiency in clear and concise communication. This role needs interaction with Amazon Internal customers it includes APAC/EMEA/AMER Operation /IT team/Customer support.
2. Adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs) is fundamental to maintaining consistency and efficiency in daily operations.
3. Basic Knowledge on IT Troubleshooting on end user devices: Competence in resolving issues on various client devices, including desktops, laptops, printers, and scanners.
4. Basic Understanding and troubleshooting skills on Various Operating system specifically on Windows and Linux
5. This position requires a flexible work schedule involving rotational shifts. Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
6. Adherence to OTS Service Desk Goals: Meeting targets for Response and Resolution SLA, CSAT, and effectively managing incidents.
7. This role will be working from Bangalore (BLR18) Corporate office.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma
- 6 months to 18 months of work experience.
- Good communication skills
- Basic Understanding of ITIL-Based Ticketing Tools and Monitoring Tools
- Basic Understanding and troubleshooting skills on Network
Selection Process :
The selection process for the IT Support Associate post at Amazon includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Amazon Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka