Amazon - Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting Any graduate, PG candidates for the role of Virtual Customer Service Associate Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Virtual Customer Service Associate role | Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Virtual Customer Service Associate positions in Coimbatore Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their Any graduate, PG are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Virtual Customer Service Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Virtual Customer Service Associate|
|Qualification||Any graduate, PG|
|Job Location||Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store.
Detailed Job Description :
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Virtual Customer Service Associate post at Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Amazon )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon ?
The Job location for this post is Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,