Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 - Amazon is recruiting BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of Automation Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Recruitment Notification - Amazon Career Notification for Automation Analyst role | Amazon job opening Online Application. Amazon is currently recruiting candidates for Automation Analyst positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amazon, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Automation Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Automation Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Amazon :
Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global eCommerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses worldwide, including Retail, third party marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, web services for developers. Retail Systems is the information technology core and responsible for building retail platforms, tools, and automation for “Amazon the Retailer”. We build the technology required to manage the selection, maintain competitive pricing, forecast demand, buy products and deal with vendors. Pricing Analytics and Operations is an integral part of Retail Systems enabling Amazon’s pricing strategy and operations. The team’s primary role is to provide on-time and accurate inputs to help make great pricing decisions. We build and execute on scalable & efficient processes to ensure Amazon’s price competitiveness. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and Amazon’s top line.
Detailed Job Description :
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process
- Works with business stakeholders to deliver on operational tasks/projects
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- BEBTechMCA in Computer Science or Information Technology stream.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Excellent Analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Excellent Verbal and Written business communication
- Demonstrate quick learning ability in technical and business domain areas
- Understands scripting, Java, Linux, JSON, and SQL
- Willing to work in shifts and weekends, and outside of the standard workday as per adhoc business needs
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience in technical support background
- Has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology
- Prior knowledge of JAVA, scripting, Linux, & SQL
- Prior experience in eCommerce and Retail pricing
- Prior experience in working with multiple stakeholders on projects/operations
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Automation Analyst post at Amazon includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,