Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 - Amazon is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Programmer Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Recruitment Notification - Amazon Career Notification for Programmer Analyst role | Amazon job opening Online Application. Amazon is currently recruiting candidates for Programmer Analyst positions in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amazon, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Programmer Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Amazon :
Detailed Job Description :
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have good verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently. They work as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies. They will be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
- We deal with managing newer configurations, building newer features in existing products and automating manual process in the Transportation space. As an intern, your typical day will involve planning your tasks, attending team level stand-ups to review the progress of work, reviewing code or design proposal of other members and working on configuration/coding tasks. We mainly work on Java, Python and ReactJS and use AWS services and infrastructure (S3, DDB, EC2, Cloudwatch, etc)
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving and Coding.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant engineering work experience.
- Proficient in at least one programming Java (preferred), C++, or C# (or) scripting language such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
- Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
- Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application-level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
- Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
- 1+ year experience in Software development and also in handling highly scalable systems.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and root cause medium to complex issues.
- Exposure to AWS Technologies such as AWS S3, Dynamo DB, etc.
- Ability to deeply understand the business objectives relevant to your team and your stakeholders’ teams and understand how the applications or tools achieve business objectives.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Programmer Analyst post at Amazon includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is , Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad