Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 | Amazon has recruit BE, BTech candidates for Software Development Engineer I | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 : Amazon has to recruit candidates for Software Development Engineer I positios through off campus in Gurgaon Haryana . The candidates who are Finished in BE, BTech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Amazon you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer I includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer I|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Amazon : Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence
Detailed Job Description For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021
- Payroll Technology at Amazon is all about enabling our business to perform at scale as efficiently as possible with no defects. As Amazon’s workforce grows, both in size and geography, Amazon’s payroll operations become increasingly complex, and our customers are asked to do more with less. Process can only get them so far, and that’s where we come in with technology solutions to integrate and automate systems, detect defects before payment, and provide insights.
- As an SDE on our team, you will be responsible for leading the architecture, design, development and launch of some of the core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices to delivery high quality products.
- The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrated track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. You will tackle large complex projects, massive data volume + complex business rules in a highly distributed and service-oriented architecture. create reliable, scalable, secure products for our customers in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast
- This position requires that you are a significant and autonomous contributor. Your work is consistently high quality. You solve complex problems, applying appropriate technologies and best practices. Your focus is on designing, developing and effectively applying automated solutions that test major portions of software (e.g., significant component, set of features, mid-size application, service, etc.). You prevent and find defects early.
- You apply software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, etc. You build complete test and/or measurement solutions (e.g., performance, load, scalability, usability, etc.) You use data from testing, deployment, and production to measure quality and provide actionable improvement to the product. You write code that an SDE unfamiliar with the system can understand. You are proficient in a broad range of design approaches and know when it is appropriate to make trade-offs.
- Your solutions are pragmatic. You do things with the proper level of complexity the first time (or at least minimize incidental complexity). You consider the legacy of the code you produce, limiting the use of short-term workarounds. You create flexible software without over-engineering. You re-use where possible, while being judicious about introducing dependencies. You are efficient with resource usage (e.g., designing to avoid impacting the system under test.)
This document has been composed with the instant HTML converter tools. Click here and test it for free.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-2 years of software development Experience developing high quality, large scale consumer applications
Documents to be Carried for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Amazon this hiring for which position ?
Amazon hiring candidates for Software Development Engineer I position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, BTech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurgaon , Haryana
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires