Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 | Amazon has recruit BE, BTech, ME, MTech candidates for Software Development Engineer I Position in Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 : Amazon has to recruit candidates for Software Development Engineer I positios through off campus in Hyderabad Telangana . The candidates who are Finished in BE, BTech, ME, MTech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Amazon you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer I includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (25.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer I|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, ME, MTech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Yrs|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Amazon : Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence
Detailed Job Description For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021
- Not many teams aspire to zero. Welcome to the Worldwide Returns, ReCommerce & Sustainability team (WWRR&S) at Amazon.com.
- WW RR&S is an agile, innovative organization dedicated to ‘making zero happen’ to benefit our customers, our company, and the environment. The mission of WWRR&S is to eliminate defects that cause returns (Zero defects), deliver Zero cost of returns for Amazon, send Zero product waste to landfill, and deliver on Amazon’s commitment to deliver on the Climate Pledge (Net Zero Carbon) – “the 4 Zeros”. We do this by developing groundbreaking products and driving unparalleled operational excellence to help customers keep what they buy, recover returned and damaged product value, keep thousands of tons of waste from landfills, and create the best customer returns experience in the world. We have an eye to the future – we create long-term value at Amazon by focusing not just on the bottom line, but on the planet. We are building the most sustainable re-use channel we can by driving multiple aspects of the Circular Economy for Amazon – returns, recommerce, and sustainability.
- Amazon WW RR&S is comprised of business, product, operational, program, software engineering and data teams that manage the life of a returned or damaged product from a customer to the warehouse and on to its next best use. Our work is broad and deep: we train machine learning models to automate routing and find signals to optimize re-use; we invent new channels to give products a second life; we develop world-class product support to help customers love what they buy; we pilot smarter product evaluations; we work from the customer backward to find ways to make the return experience remarkably delightful and easy; and we do it all while scrutinizing our business with laser focus.
- As a member of this team, your mission will be to design, develop, document and support massively scalable, distributed real time systems. Using C++, Java, object oriented design patterns, distributed databases and other innovative storage techniques, you will build and deliver software systems that support complex and rapidly evolving business requirements.
- We are looking for software engineers with 0-1 years of solid Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems. They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems. These engineers will provide the technical leadership to the team, drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering excellence.
- We are a group that has fun at work while driving incredible customer, business, and environmental impact. We are backed by a strong leadership group dedicated to operational excellence that empowers a reasonable work-life balance. As an established, experienced team, we offer the scope and support needed for substantial career growth.
- Amazon is earth’s most customer-centric company and through WW RR&S, the earth is our customer too. Come join us and innovate with the Amazon Worldwide Returns, ReCommerce & Sustainability team!
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 0-1 years of software development experience in Java
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Firm understanding of software development principles
- Programming in one or more object-oriented languages like Java/Python/C#/Ruby/Objective C/C++
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees in the company in both technical and non-technical roles
- Ability to architect new end-to-end customer experiences that bring experience innovations to mobile audiences.
- Ability to deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.
- Ability to mentor team members to promote engineering excellence.
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-1 years of software development
- Experience developing high quality, large scale consumer applications
- Experience developing hybrid native/HTML mobile applications
Documents to be Carried for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (25.06.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Amazon this hiring for which position ?
Amazon hiring candidates for Software Development Engineer I position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, BTech, ME, MTech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1 Yrs candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|Mphasis Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, MCA
|Autodesk Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|NPCI Off Campus Recruitment||Graduate Engineer Trainee||
B.E , B.Tech
|Qualys Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Tomia Off Campus Recruitment||Software Developer||
|Redhat Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|AstraZeneca Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Engineer||
|Redhat Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Arcesium Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|YASH Technologies Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer – Android||
|Mouser Electronics Off Campus Recruitment||Web Developer||
|RealPage Off Campus Recruitment||Graduate Trainee||
B.E, B Tech, MCA
|Bitwise Off Campus Recruitment||Project Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, MCA
|Genpact Off Campus Recruitment||Technical Associate Position||
BE, BTech, BCA, BSC, MCA
|Zycus Off Campus Recruitment||Test Engineer||