Amazon - Amazon Recruitment 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc candidates for the role of Device Associate Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Amazon Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Device Associate role | Amazon Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Amazon Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Device Associate positions in Chennai TamilNadu . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amazon Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Device Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Amazon Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Device Associate|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , TamilNadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Amazon Recruitment 2023 :
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Detailed Job Description :
Device Associates at Amazon work on Manual Testing for the cutting edge applications and products at the user level. They are pure Black Box Testers. They should be able to understand the functionality and execute the test cases accurately and deliver on the committed deadlines. They should be able to accurately report the results with proper reporting.
Key job responsibilities
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Desktop and Mobile platforms for Amazon Assistant Products
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on qualityUse software tools for data capture on a daily basis like adb command.Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reportsRaising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’sBasic knowledge of reading scripts for trouble shooting.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BE, BTech, BS in Computer Science, Master of computer Applications (MCA), MSc Information Technology (IT). – Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required. – Minimal relevant QA experience. – Strong knowledge of QA methodology.
- Ability to understand technical specifications.
- BE, BTech, BS in Computer Science, Master of computer Applications (MCA), MSc Information Technology (IT). – Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required. – Minimal relevant QA experience. – Strong knowledge of QA methodology. – Ability to understand technical specifications.
- Fresher or Candidates with 1 or 2 years of QA experience.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Device Associate post at Amazon Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Amazon )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , TamilNadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,