Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2021 | Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Programmer Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2021 : Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd has to recruit candidates for Programmer Analyst positios through off campus in Hyderabad Telangana . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Programmer Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (04.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
|Experience Needed||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd : At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Detailed Job Description For Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2021
- The Transportation Team is looking for a passionate software programmer analyst who will be responsible for working with business, operations to gather ship carrier requirements and collaborate with transportation technology teams to integrate new carriers and ship methods into the network.
- As part of the integration, you have to design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest and invoices.
- You should also be working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes and documentation of our systems.
- Your solutions will impact our customers directly! This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure.
- You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2021
- Bachelor’s in CS or related field with 0- 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML or Ruby
- Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
Documents to be Carried for Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (04.08.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd this hiring for which position ?
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd hiring candidates for Programmer Analyst position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 5 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires