Amazon - Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023 is recruiting B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree candidates for the role of ML Data Associate Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023 Career Notification for ML Data Associate role | Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for ML Data Associate positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the ML Data Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023 Overview
|Organization||Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||ML Data Associate|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Rs 2-2.5 LPA|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023 :
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence
Detailed Job Description :
- Work with a range of text, speech and other data types.
- Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
- Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
We are looking for a Data Associate (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labelling functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexas performance in everyday situations.
To effectively change the world, you need to be a bit different – your adaptability, focus, and attention to detail in a constantly shifting environment are unparalleled; you pride yourself on your ability to recognize issues – and come up with elegant and innovative solutions. You will be a part of a diverse team with the shared vision to make huge strides in the world of technology and the way we use Artificial Intelligence. So, an inner drive, individuality, and a creative mind are extremely beneficial.
About the team
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics services to help develop, test, and train the Alexa AI. We work closely with Amazon Machine Learning (ML) Science and modelling teams, providing the critical data they need
to improve Alexas speech recognition and language understanding capabilities.
• A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering are preferred but not mandatory
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required • Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
• High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Selection Process :
The selection process for the ML Data Associate post at Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Amazon )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,