Amazon - Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023 is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of SEPO Team – Shopping Experience Protection Operations Apply Online @ official website
Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023 Recruitment Notification - Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023 Career Notification for SEPO Team – Shopping Experience Protection Operations role | Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023 job opening Online Application. Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for SEPO Team – Shopping Experience Protection Operations positions in Hyderabad Work From Home. Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the SEPO Team – Shopping Experience Protection Operations post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||SEPO Team – Shopping Experience Protection Operations|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Work From Home|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023 :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Detailed Job Description :
- Transaction Risk Investigator: Please note that this job is a seasonal role (FTC) for 12 months on the payroll of Amazon.
- The mission of Shopping Experience Protection Operations is to build trust with all its Customers & Partners – Buyers, Brands, Vendors, Sellers, and Employees – in reality and perception.
- Scaling through technology, analytics & science and inverting the curve on headcount & cost growth.
- Being a center of excellence that develops technology, science, and processes to achieve our goals in a fashion that is scalable, decoupled and easily leveraged across Amazon and externally.
- Selling partner risk operations investigator will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and Elimination of online ecommerce risk.
- They will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. Investigators will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- These Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
- Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- SPRO Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Researches and evaluates facts surrounding seller transactions.
- Takes appropriate action on investigated transactions based on established standard operation procedure and tools.
- Documents their actions by providing detailed annotations.
- Communicates with external customers via phone or email during the investigation process.
- Communicates with internal customers and peers in person, via email, annotations and phone during and following the investigation process.
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve it.
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand performance metrics to create analysis for driving business goals.
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
- Work Experience: 0 to 5 years
- Communication Skills- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English language
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Global perspective and solid understanding of business objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy
Selection Process :
The selection process for the SEPO Team – Shopping Experience Protection Operations post at Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Amazon )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amazon – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amazon ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amazon ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Work From Home
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,