AMD Recruitment 2020 | Intern | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech – Fresheres | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online @ Official Website
AMD Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : AMD company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, Eligible to apply. Here you can check AMD address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
AMD Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : AMD – At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center. Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For AMD Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For AMD Jobs 2020 :
- As a member of the Server SoC DFT Team, the successful candidate will play a key role in the DFT design verification of AMD’s next generation Server SoCs.
- This position will involve developing and executing Verification testplans, testbench, etc to ensure design correctness.
- It will also involve working with the post-silicon team on the initial wafers for Sort testing and debug.
- Developing Testplans based on the Architecture/Design Spec
- Developing required Testbench, Testbench components like Agents, Monitor, Scoreboards, Checkers and Tests
- Executing and debugging tests at both IP level and the SoC level
- Improve automation/testing capabilities
Skills Required For AMD Jobs 2020 :
- Strong Digital Design and Computer Architecture knowledge
- Strong background in Verilog, SystemVerilog (SV), SVA, UVM verification methodologies and C++
- Python and/or Perl programming will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS as well as Windows
- Good teamwork and communication skills, strong analytical/problem solving abilities, and able to work independently are desired qualities.
Documents to be Carried for AMD Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Swiggy Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.