AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 - AMD is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of MTS Software System Design Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 - AMD is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of MTS Software System Design Engineer Apply Online @ official website
AMD Recruitment Notification - AMD Career Notification for MTS Software System Design Engineer role | AMD job opening Online Application. AMD is currently recruiting candidates for MTS Software System Design Engineer positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with AMD, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the MTS Software System Design Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||MTS Software System Design Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About AMD :
For nearly 50 years, AMD has driven innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies ― the building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the datacenter. Hundreds of millions of consumers, leading Fortune 500 businesses, and cutting-edge scientific research facilities around the world rely on AMD technology daily to improve how they live, work, and play.
Detailed Job Description :
AMD Advanced Technology Group is an entrepreneurial research and development team to build AMD’s future advanced platforms & products. Our teams work closely with outside customers and internal teams to develop hardware, software, and systems solutions into next generation computing platforms. As part of AMD Advanced Technology Group, you will have the opportunity to work in a winning team that will collaborate with internal teams & customers, explore new platform technologies, and develop best-in-class hardware, software, and systems technologies that our customers will use for real-world problems.
AMD is looking for a MTS (Graphics Software) to help develop our long-term platform vision, which will have significant impact for AMD, and the future of our products. In this role, you will build forward-looking projects and novel system concepts to significantly impact AMD’s future product portfolio. You will be responsible for developing Graphics software and technologies in various operating systems including, but not limited to, Windows, Linux, QNX, and custom OS. You and your team will help define AMD’s hardware and software architectures with insights gained from the development of advanced technologies.
- Develop, debug, bring up and performance tuning of graphics UMD drivers for Windows/Linux/Android
- Work with key customers for feature implementation and issue solving
- Work on pre-silicon, silicon bring up and post-silicon tasks and issue solving
- Collaborate with upstream/downstream teams
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- OpenGL/Vulkan driver development experience
- Linux/Android and/or Windows development experience
- Knowledge of computer hardware architecture
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Shader Compiler is a plus
- D3D/Vulkan/OpenGL (ES) graphics application knowledge and experience is a plus
- Familiarity with performance analysis tools
- Good communication skills to work with global stakeholders effectively
- Prefer BS or higher education in CS, EE, Mathematics or an equivalent
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the MTS Software System Design Engineer post at AMD includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
AMD Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the AMD Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting