AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 - AMD is recruiting Graduate degree candidates for the role of Software System Designer Apply Online @ official website
AMD Recruitment Notification - AMD Career Notification for Software System Designer role | AMD job opening Online Application. AMD is currently recruiting candidates for Software System Designer positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their Graduate degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with AMD, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software System Designer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software System Designer|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About AMD :
Table of contents
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is an American multinational semiconductor company based in Santa Clara, California, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets.
Detailed Job Description :
AMD is looking for an engineer for an exciting role in Server CPU software development team. This person will be a member of a core team and will work with the latest hardware and software technology. The person will interact closely with key AMD technical experts to ensure the best possible performance and results on AMD platforms.
The successful candidate for this position will be interacting with software and hardware technologists working across many locations. This is a great opportunity to work as a part of highly regarded team to deliver leading edge solutions
- Problem solving across multiple software layers, (user space, kernel, applications, libraries) and hardware
- Optimization/development of the CPU performance stack (applications, libraries) for AMD server processors
- Analyze and solve performance, scalability bottlenecks when code is running on multi-core, multi-node deployments.
- Innovate and publish papers, patents and participate in technical conferences to advance AMD technologies.
- Continuously learn and grow along with evolving X86 server CPU architecture and application landscape
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Very strong data structure and algorithmic skills
- Proven C/C++ programming skills and debugging skills
- Understanding of Cache sub-system, Instruction Set Architecture, pipeline (for any CPU)
- Bonus skills: Experience on Intel MKL libraries, Linear Algebra, FFT, x86 assembly programming, x86 (or other architecture based) optimizations, CPU Profiling tools
- Decent understanding on performance bottlenecks
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and drive completion of business goals
- Excellent verbal/written communication
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software System Designer post at AMD includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
AMD Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the AMD Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,