AMD Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : AMD – At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center. Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For AMD Jobs 2020 :
- The Windows Core Software team is responsible for developing AMD’s kernel-mode driver that bridges the operating system with our graphics hardware.
- Participate in development of display driver comprising over a million lines of C++ code.
- Design, implement, debug and troubleshoot challenging driver issues
- Take part in code and design reviews
- Collaborate with various user-mode, kernel-mode, firmware and hardware teams
Skills Required For AMD Jobs 2020 :
- In addition to a passion for coding, learning, and collaboration, we’d also like to see:
- Proven C++ experience
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design
- Proven debugging skills
- Good communication skills, has initiative and seeks responsibility
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of operating systems and/or computer architecture
- Experience with graphics/compute APIs: Open GL, Open CL, DirectX, Direct Compute etc.
- Experience with kernel debugging and/or driver development
- Familiarity with computer hardware
- Windows development in C/C++
Documents to be Carried for AMD Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For AMD Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.