Amdocs Recruitment 2023 - Amdocs is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Technology Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Amdocs Recruitment Notification - Amdocs Career Notification for Technology Engineer role | Amdocs job opening Online Application. Amdocs is currently recruiting candidates for Technology Engineer positions in Gurugram Haryana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Amdocs, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Technology Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Amdocs Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technology Engineer|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Amdocs :
Detailed Job Description :
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field!
- As you will support excellent products, you will be able to assemble relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- You will have extensive opportunities for professional development.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
- Work with different units (Version Manager, Development, Testing, customer) to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime (in simple and sophisticated environments) by seeking for accurate configuration and zero downtime for all utilities.
- Handle setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environments.
- Provide full mentorship on compiling, packaging and the SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams throughout all product life cycle phases.
- Optimize the build process: Implement the latest tools and improve existing utilities.
- Seek, build errors (simple & sophisticated) and provide immediate and long-term solutions.
- Craft, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. standalone, coordinated, clustered) throughout the product life cycle (Development, Testing, UAT, Production) for internal and external users.
- Configure third party software (Java, WL, Maven) in the various types of supported environments and builds in conjunction with development and architecture.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject area
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Server platform
- Proven experience in different stages of Software Creation Process as Integration Engineer
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Technology Engineer post at Amdocs includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amdocs Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Amdocs Recruitment 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Amdocs Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Amdocs Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Amdocs Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Amdocs Recruitment 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana