Amdocs Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Software Test Engineer Position | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Amdocs Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Software Test Engineer Position: If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day. What will your job look like?
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer Plus Functional tester|
|Experience Needed||– 4 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Test Engineer Plus Functional tester includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description :
- Write test plans and test cases for assigned features and execute test procedures using latest automated tools.
- Work in a DevOps mode and upgrade existing automation in Scrum to ensure delivery readiness to higher environments such as E2E, UAT and Production
- Should have close coordination with development team to facilitate them in maintaining code quality
- Needs to be skillful at opening defects and verifying the defects
- Integrate automated tests with current continuous integration (CI) systems and add on as necessary, Reporting test results with builds and on demand.
- Develop and use CI-CD pipeline along with needed progression automation to facilitate the same.
- Basic understanding on various testing types for digital applications along with standard tools
- Align on the program scope and finalize automation test scenarios for the release
- Work across different application and integrated automations scripts to create E2E flows
- Gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- Analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
- Compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- Participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
Mandatory Skills: Functional Testing (System Testing, System Integration) Telecom / BSS / OSS, SQL-Unix, Good Understanding of Agile (Scrum) and Devops practices along with experience with DevOps Tool Chain Integration, experience in some automation test development
Added Advantage: Digital Testing, Coding experience in Java/Python, TDD, BDD, Advanced automation tools
Credentials: B.E./B.Tech/MCA/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis
Documents to be Carried for Amdocs Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Amdocs Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.