Ameex Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 | Automation Testing | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd – Ameex Technologies is a Digital Transformation partner delivering content and personalized commerce solutions, fueling the transformation in digital experiences. We help you build and deliver integrated, optimized user experience across all digital touchpoints, all audiences, with the customer at the center, and throughout the customer engagement journey. Our approach to digital transformation is one that balances competing priorities and strategies that is much more than just the technologies used. Backed by deep analytics, Ameex delivers content through various platforms (web, mobile, IoT etc..) that are highly scalable and easy to maintain, providing cost-effective solutions that accelerate growth.
||Company Name||Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Automation Testing|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Automation Testing includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Ameex Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Hands on in Manual Testing Concepts
- Experience and knowledge in Selenium Webdriver
- Strong in software QA methodologies, tools & processes
- Proven work experience in Agile tools TFS, VSTS/Azure DevOps
- Hands on in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing, automated testing tools
- Analytically good and Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in Automation Framework Designing, Executing and maintaining automated test scripts.
- Bug Tracking, Bug Reporting activities and Risk Analysis.
- Having Very good knowledge in SDLC, QA process and AGILE methodology.
- Should be able to understand and scope of requirements and prepare test scenarios, test conditions and test cases.
- Able to understand and design Automation Framework Hybrid, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Behavior Driven
- Good in understanding business requirements and convert them into Test Script
- Work with Product Manager / Business stakeholders to understand the features inside out and create test cases for each rollout
- Develop test plan and test strategy meeting functional requirements, user stories and user acceptance criteria.
- Execute the test plan and work with Engineering to iron out the issues
- Hands on testing manual test case design and execution
- Ensure that the product release would meet the expectations of the customers
- Experience in testing Mobile Application and good knowledge on API scripting
- Excellent QA aptitude and ability to drive process improvements
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that would enable you to keep all the stakeholders in the loop
- Strong understanding of Software Testing life cycle
- Ability to write scripts, etc, to assist with automation
- Experience writing front end test harnesses.
- Having Experience in Software Testing, which includes Test case Authoring, Test Execution.
- Having Experience in Functional and Regression / Integration and Smoke testing.
- Having Experience in using defect-tracking tools.
Documents to be Carried for Ameex Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ameex Technologies Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.