American Express - American Express Career 2023 is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Support Associate Role Apply Online @ official website
American Express Career 2023 Recruitment Notification - American Express Career 2023 Career Notification for Support Associate Role role | American Express Career 2023 job opening Online Application. American Express Career 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Support Associate Role positions in Across India . Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with American Express Career 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Support Associate Role post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||American Express Career 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Support Associate Role|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Job Location||Across India ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About American Express Career 2023 :
Table of contents
American Express Company is an American multinational financial services corporation that specializes in payment cards. Headquartered in New York City, it is one of the most valuable companies in the world and one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Detailed Job Description :
A Client Support Associate is responsible for handling esp. Level 1 and Level 2 technical support tickets for existing clients as well as the successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention and chargeback management platform. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Provide technical support and build strategies for our clients on Interceptas Fraud, and Chargeback platform.
2. Troubleshooting client issues connecting to our systems. Monitor for system alerts. Contact clients when interruptions in their data feed are occurred.
3. Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
4. Configure Analyst user interface to client’s specifications.
5. Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish customers’ risk.
6. Work closely with clients to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas,
7. Work closely with Accertify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approcahes and features as needed.
8. Develop strong relationship with clients to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
9. Act as a liaison between external clients and internal departments including Account Management, Operations and Development teams.
10. Provide feedback and enhancement ideas to the improvement of the Fraud, and Chargeback platform.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
This is a high visibility role and requires excellent communication skills as well as a dynamic and energetic approach to problem solving in order to further a best in class customer experience.
- Prior experience working directly with customers.
- Experience with technical troubleshooting of an application, preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS).
- Experience in Interceptas a plus.
- Technical Skills around data manipulation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL or XML is a plus.
Educational requirement: Bachelor’s Degree and/or 1-3 year experience of application support experience required, -preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS)
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location)
- Flexible work arrangements and schedules with hybrid and virtual options with Amex Flex
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location)
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Support Associate Role post at American Express Career 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
American Express Career 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( American Express )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
American Express – FAQs
Q1. How to apply American Express ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the American Express Career 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for American Express ?
The Job location for this post is Across India ,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,