American Express Recruitment Notification for Support Associate Role positions, American Express Career 2023 Notification was officially announced by American Express on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with American Express, this is your chance to apply American Express Career 2023 job vacancy.
American Express Career 2023
American Express is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Support Associate Role. Here, you will find more information about the Support Associate Role post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
American Express Career 2023 Overview
|Support Associate Role
|1 – 3 years
|Across India ,
|As per norms
Detailed Job Description :
A Client Support Associate is responsible for handling esp. Level 1 and Level 2 technical support tickets for existing clients as well as the successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention and chargeback management platform. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Provide technical support and build strategies for our clients on Interceptas Fraud, and Chargeback platform.
2. Troubleshooting client issues connecting to our systems. Monitor for system alerts. Contact clients when interruptions in their data feed are occurred.
3. Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
4. Configure Analyst user interface to client’s specifications.
5. Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish customers’ risk.
6. Work closely with clients to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas,
7. Work closely with Accertify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approcahes and features as needed.
8. Develop strong relationship with clients to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
9. Act as a liaison between external clients and internal departments including Account Management, Operations and Development teams.
10. Provide feedback and enhancement ideas to the improvement of the Fraud, and Chargeback platform.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
This is a high visibility role and requires excellent communication skills as well as a dynamic and energetic approach to problem solving in order to further a best in class customer experience.
- Prior experience working directly with customers.
- Experience with technical troubleshooting of an application, preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS).
- Experience in Interceptas a plus.
- Technical Skills around data manipulation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL or XML is a plus.
Educational requirement: Bachelor’s Degree and/or 1-3 year experience of application support experience required, -preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS)
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location)
- Flexible work arrangements and schedules with hybrid and virtual options with Amex Flex
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location)
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Support Associate Role post at American Express includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
American Express Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( American Express Career 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
American Express Career 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply American Express Career 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the American Express Career 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. American Express Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for American Express Career 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Across India ,