American Express Hiring - American Express is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Engineer Apply Online @ official website
American Express Recruitment Notification - American Express Career Notification for Engineer role | American Express job opening Online Application. American Express is currently recruiting candidates for Engineer positions in Gurgaon Haryana . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with American Express, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About American Express :
Table of contents
- 1 About American Express :
- 2 Detailed Job Description :
- 3 Responsibilities:
- 4 Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 5 Leadership Outcomes:
- 6 Past Experience :
- 7 Academic Background:
- 8 Skills/Capabilities:
- 9 Technical/Platforms:
- 10 Preferred:
- 11 Selection Process :
- 12 How To Apply :
- 13 American Express Online Apply Link
- 14 American Express Hiring – FAQs
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Detailed Job Description :
- Our Engineers that join our Technologies team will be assigned to one of several exciting teams that are responsible for development and management of business critical platforms. You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering projects platform supporting our global customer base. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers. Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers.
- Drive user story analysis and elaboration, design and develop software applications, and test and build automation tools
- Own all technical aspects of software development (architecture, design and development of systems) for assigned applications
- Perform hands-on software development, API specs, doing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints
- Drive consistent development practices – tools and common components
- Develop deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Work with technical product managers contributing to blueprints, and assisting with annual planning of feature sets
- Identify opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Effectively communicate to internal and external business partners on solution design
- Mentor other engineers
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Understand the business needs and design high quality software applications in timely manner to fulfill those needs
- Identify and adopt new technologies to solve existing business needs and predict future challenges.
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
Past Experience :
- Design and development using Java, J2EE, APIs
- Continuous integration/deployment in an Agile Framework covering the aspect of design development and testing (SDLC)
- Multi-threading programming, Data structures, & web services technology
- DevOps and test driven development
- Strong analytical & strategic thinking skills
- Ability to interpret technical /business objectives and challenges
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Agile Methodologies
- Software development/ testing
- Object oriented analysis and design across multiple platform
- Designing High Availability applications
- Product Engineering Knowledge
- Knowledge of outbound communication technologies
- Platform engineering knowledge (e.g Credit/Payments/Merchant services/Ecommerce platforms)
- Java 8 & above, J2EE, REST APIs
- Node, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Relation DBMSs –DB2, NoSql – Couchbase, S3
- AngularJS, React and Node.js
- GoF design patterns
- Microservices design patterns
- Event driven programming paradigm using kakfa, solace, MQs clusters.
- Source control (Git, Bitbucket etc). Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven, XLR, Mockito, JMeter)
- Knowledge of VSS, IaaS, PaaS. Container Concepts (LXD, Docker). Orchestration Concepts (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm)
- Knowledge of microdose, vertx, typescript will be an additional advantage.
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Test automation, DevOps and Test Driven Development
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Engineer post at American Express includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
American Express Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( American Express Hiring )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
American Express Hiring – FAQs
Q1. How to apply American Express Hiring ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the American Express Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for American Express Hiring ?
The Job location for this post is Gurgaon , Haryana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,